You can make use of these diving resources to plan your dive, before you dive the plan!
If you have any other diving resources that you think members would find useful, then let us know.
Netherton Reservoir rope course map:
Previous Dive Plans:
Our favourite inland dive sites:
- Dosthill, Tamworth
- Cromhall Quarry, Gloucestershire
- Vobster, Somerset
- Chepstow National Diving and Activity Centre (NDAC), Monmouthshire
- Stoney Cove, Leicestershire
- Capernwray, Lancashire
- Vivian Quarry, Gwynedd
Our favourite UK sea dive sites:
- Billy Shiels – They arrange boat trips around the Farne Islands, Northumberland.
- Blue Turtle – They run dive trips out of Lyme Regis
Dive Planning Software:
- Subsurface – This is an open source dive log which can download your dives off the dive computer. It lets you input additional details and then plan future dives.
- MacDive – If you run a Mac computer then MacDive is an option to log your dives and backup your dive computer profiles.
- Pastoblend – This is useful if you have to carry out any gas blending because it supports Nitrox and Trimix.