Netherton Reservoir rope course map:
The latest addition to the Rezza is a buoyancy gym (plastic frames of different shapes and sizes to swim through) – usually located next to the 6m platform, although they tend to move around a bit.
Previous Dive Plans:
Popular Inland Dive Sites:
- Dosthill, Tamworth
- Cromhall Quarry, Gloucestershire
- Vobster, Somerset
- Chepstow National Diving and Activity Centre (NDAC), Monmouthshire
- Stoney Cove, Leicestershire
- Capernwray, Lancashire
- Vivian Quarry, Gwynedd
Popular UK Sea Dive Sites:
- Divers Down – chartered boats from Swanage. Full schedule of trips on website.
- Billy Shiels – arrange boat trips around the Farne Islands, Northumberland
- Blue Turtle – diving out of Lyme Regis
Dive Planning Software:
- Subsurface – This is an open source dive log which can download your dives off the dive computer, lets you input additional details, and plan future dives.
- MacDive – If you run a Mac computer, MacDive is an option to log your dives and backup your dive computer profiles.
- Pastoblend – Useful if you have to carry out any gas blending. Supports Nitrox and Trimix.